Benutzerdefinierte Suche

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009

Nude Noodle Ad



When it comes to nude noodle ads, I have to say Nood Leon (Noodle On) is the most random and therefore the most effective. Put it this way, he is a lot funnier than he is sexy! Trust me, once you have seen one of Nood Leon’s nude noodle ads you won’t forget about it easily.

Essentially, Nood Leon is outraged with the fact that Nissin foods are using his name in vain and is campaigning (through the use of nude noodle ads) to be recognized as the face of the noodle brand!

Probably best if I hand it over to Nood Leon at this point:
I’m Nood Leon, the Official Unofficial Spokesman for Nissin Foods. In recent months Nissin, the maker of such fine products as Cup Noodles and Top Ramen, decided to incorporate my name into their new slogan, “Noodle On.” They did this without my knowledge or permission. However, rather than take legal action, I have done what any enterprising Internet entrepreneur would do, I appointed myself their Unofficial Spokesman and have launched a grassroots effort to gain the support of the people. (cakeheadlovesevil.wordpress)

Keine Kommentare: